Friday, July 27, 2012

Posing

Cousins at the Capitol:


Here they are in birth order:


From left to right: Daniel-7 months, Sadie-5, Henry-6, Natalie-7, Erin-7, Owen-8, Ian-9, Sam-9, Jonas-10, Alyssa-11, Connor-11, Seth-12, Ansel-13, Caleb-14, Brendan-14.

Now jump!


Aren't our reunion shirts great?  The logo was the outline of the state of Montana with the name of every family member printed inside.


Grandpa with all of the kids (Grandma was cooking dinner):


Now make a funny face!


I love these pictures of the Johnson family.  Henry wanted to hold a slinky and was not happy about having it taken away for the pictures...




I love that Henry!  I especially loved it when he squeezed me tight and told me he was giving me loves because I'm his aunt and he loves me so much!

Our more formal family picture session was stressful.  We got lost on our way to the location but the poor Lynn family got even more lost.  We were worried we might not make it in time as we had a specific time to be to our next activity.  But it all worked out in the end.  I think this may be our best family photo yet.


The girls may be greatly out numbered by all those boys but they sure are cute.



Our family:

3 comments:

Emily said...

Fun post- loved all the poses :)

Jen Childers said...

I couldn't believe how many pictures we ended up with at the Capitol! So fun to document these kids, though. I agree that our family pic, while always a stressful event, actually looks pretty good!

Lucy said...

Oh....Henry. What a fun sequence of shots. Your pictures have the most yellow and I think they are fetching!