Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy Birthday!!

The first week of November is a pretty important one in my home.  You see, we have two birthdays to celebrate.  My wonderful wife ALWAYS gives our children the attention and love they deserve on their special days.  Alyssa had a great day yesterday, of course due to everything that Tara does to make her feel special.

Then Tara's birthday arrives the very next day!  I admit that I am not a party planner and am well aware that I lack the talents in giving off any sort of resemblance to a well planned and coordinated birthday event, with all the wrappings and bows and cute details.  In fact, it is a common joke in our home about any gift I attempt to wrap or make cute in any way.

But I do know what I can give.  My love, gratitude and devotion to my best friend and love of my life!



Remember these days?


Tara and Natalie just before heading off to school.

I cherish and honor you on your birthday!

Happy birthday sweetheart!  I love you!

6 comments:

Emily said...

What a wonderful tribute, Jon! Happy Birthday Tara- hope you have a truly great day.

Holly said...

Well said, Happy Birthday Tara!

Chad said...

Happy Birthday Sis! Jon, I am sure glad she found you, even if she had to go to Guatemala to do it!

Lucy said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Tara! So glad Jon found you:)

Jen Childers said...

Happy Birthday Tara! I hope you go get a new pair of TOMS :) You really are such a remarkable person and I'm so glad that Jon & you found each other. I can't imagine our family without you! Love you! :)

Granny said...

Happy Birthday Tara! I'm extremely glad I birthed you and had the privilege of raising you.

Good job Jon! We're pretty darn glad you guys found each other, also.