Monday, October 13, 2008

Do You See What I See?

I've been meaning to post this "funny" for quite some time. Caleb has a one-track mind. Do you see what he sees?

Natalie fell asleep while riding in the car. Caleb seemed particularly entranced with her and kept looking at her and poking her. I repeatedly asked him to leave her alone until I finally realized what was bothering him.

"She looks like a Florida State Seminole," he said.

I turned around to see this image of Natalie and laughed so hard I cried. Do you see the resemblance?

10 comments:

Lucy said...

Wow. That is some serious knowledge of team logos. I'm impressed and do see the resemblance. Great story.

Ben and Carrie said...

That is hilarious! I love Caleb's passion for sports and wished I had all his knowledge. I bet next time he's hoping Natalie will look like a BYU Cougar. There's a trick..... But I guess if she can look like a Seminole, anything is possible. That is too funny.

Erin said...

Classic! Now I understand why he was poking her!

Jen Childers said...

I'm so glad you posted..I needed a good laugh. What a totally funny thing. Caleb is one smart cookie!

Granny said...

Just too funny! I'm having a hard time stopping the giggles.

Chad said...

I too am giggling. No, I am flat out laughing! That is my little man! Good Job CJ!

Tammy said...

Too funny!

jenny said...

Holy cow I never in a million years would have put that together. Smart boy!

Jared McInelly said...

Oh man, that is even funnier than the locker incident. I just laughed out loud in Starbucks. Everyone is looking at me. I feel like I should show them the picture.

Jenn said...

Funny, funny, funny. Caleb is awesome. What a talent!