Saturday, February 10, 2007

Six Unusual Things About Me (Maureen)

1. I have traveled to 5 of the 7 continents.

2. For the first four years after graduating from college, I purchased only one piece of furniture to furnish my home... a futon.

3. I do not own a personal computer, cable TV or a land line telephone.

4. I have sung at the Hatch shell with the Boston Pops for a 4th of July celebration.

5. The only time (twice) I have ridden in an ambulance has been in foreign countries. (Canada and England)

6. I am the only one of my siblings that does not have brown eyes (I have green eyes).

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I'm glad you got in a little blogger actions. I'd try to convince you to get up and running on your own but looking at #3...I'm gonna guess that's not happening anytime soon:)

Emily said...

You're so unusual! :p