Thursday, February 15, 2007

10 Things I Love about Tara

These may be a day late as yesterday was Valentines Day, but I am usually late in everything I do.
There are way more than 10 but here are just a few:

  1. She is my best friend.
  2. Tara would prefer to please someone else than be pleased.
  3. She makes me cute "I love you" cards.
  4. She is the best "MOM" in the world.
  5. She is beautiful. I married the most beautiful woman in the world. Who knew I'd be that lucky?
  6. She let me get my LCD TV. Thank you!
  7. She makes me wonderful food. Even though I am a bit picky, she caters to me. I know I am lucky and spoiled.
  8. She is the hardest worker I know. When she commits to something, she pours her entire self into it.
  9. She likes- I mean loves- to watch football. Sometimes more than I do. Again, I am the luckiest man in the world.
  10. She is the best person to hang out with. I wouldn't rather be any other place than with her.

    Happy "Day after" Valentines Day!

5 comments:

Jen Childers said...

Aw so sweet! You are very lucky to have Tara...you guys have made a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Who knew you were such a sentimental guy! What a great couple you are, I am very lucky to be related! Love you both- Sarah

Bridget said...

So sweet! I am glad to know there are other women out there who LOVE to watch football, not just because they have to. Spring games start in April! :)

jenny said...

Awwww Jon so sweet. Hope you love birds had a great night :)

Lucy said...

I love Tara too! That was sweet.