Friday, February 9, 2007

Six Unusual Things About Me (Jon)

1. I prefer the farmer method of blowing your nose... kleenex are for sissies.

2. I really like everything about outer space. UFO is the only way to travel.

3. I dislike peanut butter - but I really like peanut butter cups. Unusual isn't it?

4. I met my wife in a foreign country.

5. I nearly painted our brand new exposed aggregate patio white! I thought I was putting on a clear sealant... but it was a white sealant. Oooooppppss!!! Tara stopped me after I painted one portion of a section. It just didn't look like it would dry clear. Tara and I spent many hours on our hands and knees with paint stripper and wire brushes scrapping it off.

6. As a youngin... I really liked mustard sandwiches. Just bread and mustard. Yum Yum!

I am tagging Jay, Christopher, and Maureen. Maureen doesn't have a blog, but she is visiting for the weekend so we will post her replies here.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

So you. I had forgotten about the mustard sandwiches. You are pretty unusual.:)

Emily said...

Those mustard sandwiches were disgusting! Jim is opposite on the pb...he *thinks* he dislikes pb desserts, and yet has peanut butter toast every week-day!

jenny said...

Doug and I were chuckling over the peanut butter one. Remember your stereotype for that. Only red heads LOVE peanut butter. Guess you were a bit off because both Doug and I really like it.

Mustard sandwiches--really? Eewww.
Unusual you are Mr. Jonathan.