Friday, June 8, 2007

A New Personal Record

Track has started again and Caleb's got his running shoes on! His favorite event is the 1600 (the mile), which he ran at a practice meet yesterday. He finished with a time of 7:01! It won't be long before I won't be able to keep up anymore! He also did really well in the 100 and 400.



The two boys in front finished first, the teenager in the football jersey is not part of the team, and the other runners in this picture are being lapped! Go Caleb, go!

8 comments:

Jen Childers said...

Go Caleb! That's awesome:)

Emily said...

I think that's so great Caleb loves running (and is great at it!)
And that's really fast!!

Jackie said...

Way to go Caleb! Just looking at the picture makes me tired. Running is a great sport.

Anonymous said...

Wish I had a bit of that energy,Caleb. Sending love.

Granny said...

Great job Caleb! You are a terrific runner. I can't wait to come see you run in a meet.

Stephanie said...

7:01- that is amazing. He is so fast. Way to go!

jenny said...

He would smoke both Doug and I any day. Go Caleb is right!! How fun to get him involved in track at such a young age.

Lucy said...

Go Caleb! How awesome that he has found something he is so good at that he enjoys at such a young age. I hope it brings him a lot of smiles in the years to come.