Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sugar and Spice

I love having two little girls. One is a little heavier on the spice (not naming any names) but they both add a lot of sweetness to our lives! Though they are over four years apart in age, they are great friends. They love to wear matching clothes and think sharing a room is a great treat. I'm sure those feelings won't last forever so we'll just enjoy them while they last.

We recently bought the girls new bunk beds. Natalie has loved her big girl bed and has only fallen out once. :) As you can see, we chose not to stack them at this point. I'm afraid Natalie would do more climbing than sleeping! Isn't this the cutest room?


I just couldn't get enough of Natalie "cooking" in her high heels! She certainly didn't learn that from her mother! She's such an entertaining little girl, always making us laugh.


Thank heaven for little girls! But, let me just add that we are also quite fond of our snips and snails variety!



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute room and cute girl!! Thanks for sharing.

donna said...

Oh how cute!!!!

Granny said...

The room is adorable. I love the way it turned out.

I can't even say Natalie's name without giggling...gotta love the plastic heals.

jenny said...

That room is darling. What a fun girly room and love the pink stove to go with it. Honestly, I would be separating mine if I had the room *our bunk beds

They are such a PAIN to make stacked up.

Erin said...

Cute beds and I love the high heels!

We got the bedding yesterday! We'll post pictures when it's all done.

Jenn said...

What a fun room for your girls. Don't you just love PB? Can't wait to do Aubrey's nursery when we move back home. Love the stove and Natalie's heels are a hoot! Sorry Caleb is ill again. Hope he's doing better. Tell him we send our get better wishes!

Emily said...

Love it!! Natalie is darling in her shoes. She and Erin would have such a great time together.

Anonymous said...

Cute,Cute,Cute,Cute,Cute! Rachel keeps asking when Sophie can move in with her. I'm sure when she sees your girls' room, she'll want her sister to move in even more! I love Natalie's shoes. She's all girl.

Lucy said...

Very cute. I love the room with matching bedspreads! But the best is the plastic high heals. I loved those when I was a little girl! Natalie is a girl after my own heart.

Jackie said...

I love the beds. They look great in the room. I also like the cute kitchen set. Hopefully Costco will have them this year so I can get one for Sienna.

Heather said...

Kenna has that same kitchen and LOVES it...so do my little boys but dont tell anyone! You must like Potterybarn...a girl after my own heart!

Bridget said...

Cute pictures! I also love the new pictures on your sidebar. Too sweet!