Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cool Guy

Caleb once had a football coach that assigned each of his players a pseudonym because he claimed he couldn't remember their given names. The players went by their pseudonyms 100% of the time and the coach literally didn't even know their real names. For whatever reason, Caleb became known as Cool Guy.

My cool guy has been pestering me to publish something on the blog. He reminded me that it's been much too long since my last post. So, this one's for him...

Favorite Caleb quote of the day: "I only have 15 days and 2 hours of school left."

I guess the countdown to summer has begun. We've had our share of bumps this year but I'm quite proud of the way Caleb has waded through this first year of his middle school experience. He even made the honor roll. Now that's cool!

I know I've said this a million times, but for all this boy has to deal with, making the honor roll is a wonderful accomplishment.

Here he is with his super nice friend, Adam. I'm so thankful for kids like Adam. He's super cool in the best of ways.

And now for Caleb's cool (or embarrassing) dance moves that he learned from Phineas and Ferb. They were good (or embarrassing) enough to land him on the Mariner's jumbo tron last month.





Yeah, he's a pretty cool guy.

9 comments:

Camille said...

I love it all... especially the dance moves. Way to go Caleb, we've always thought he was a pretty cool guy.

Erin said...

VERY cool! I too love it all and little Adam looks like such a sweet little friend. Caleb, you are SUPER COOL in my book!

Jen Childers said...

I'm so glad cool guy pestered you into publishing a new post about him! Caleb is one cool guy, that is for sure and those dance moves prove it! Can't wait to see what he's got at the family reunion! Congrats on the Honor Roll...that is a great achievement! WE love you Caleb!

Emily said...

Oh, I love him. Fun post :) Love the moves!

Holly said...

That video is hilarious! Caleb can serious shake it - so cool!

Chad said...

Caleb is the coolest of the cool!! Love the dance moves big guy!! I want to go be on the Jumbotron too!

Michelle said...

Oh my, that's so funny I had to watch it twice. I think I like his version of the level 5 floor routine too!

Granny said...

He's definitely my favorite cool guy! Way to go on the Honor Roll...we are really proud of you.

Lucy said...

I can't wait to see this cool guy in a month. I'm sincerely hoping to see these moves live:)