Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rise and Shout!

Imagine me, my son and my two nephews huddled together in our family room’s designated “standing zone” (the area reserved for those fans that are too anxious to remain seated).

Picture the four of us jumping around wildly in one jubilant group hug.

Imagine cheers so loud that the girls playing in the front yard come running in the house to tell us they can hear us from outside.

Envision three young boys running our “Y” flag around the neighborhood in celebration.

BYU 14-OU 13.

That’s one for the history books. And we can't stop talking about it.

GO COUGARS!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I too spent much of the game pacing in front of the t.v.! What an unbelievable game!

Granny said...

It must be in the genes...I paced, I yelled, I jumped, well, sort of jumped, and cheered those Cougs on to an amazing victory.

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I just KNEW there would be a post about this game on here! I got a big grin on my face when they announced the final score at the Husky game yesterday. Congrats BYU!!

Lucy said...

It was a crazy game. I didn't think Max Hall looked very good, but a lot of the other players did. And we won!!!!! We had so much fun watching it, although I did feel my pulse racing for most of the second half.

Go cougs!

Chad said...

Simply Awesome! I think I still have paint embedded in my scalp, as I think I jumped into the ceiling! Smiling just thinking about it! Cougs are for real!

Tammy said...

Our poor little doggy didn't know WHAT was going on with all of the screaming (from me!) that was going on throughout the game. It scared her to death!

Gooooooooo Cougars!