Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Whose Bed is it Anyway?

There were two in the bed
And the little one said,
“I’m scared, I’m scared”
So they all rolled over
Let the little one in

There were three in the bed
And the middle one said,
“My ear hurts, my ear hurts”
So they all rolled over
Let the middle one in

There were four in the bed
And the mother one said,
“No alarm clock, not yet!”
But they all rolled over
Mother forced herself up

There were three in the bed
And the father one said,
“Time for work now, time for work now”
So they all rolled over
Father got right out

There were two in the bed
And the mother one said,
“I want my bed back!”


8 comments:

Granny said...

Chuckling out loud! Good thing it's a king size bed. They look pretty peaceful, albeit sprawled out.

Jen Childers said...

Very cute! Hope the one with the hurt ear feels better:)

jenny said...

I think they need to make and extra size king for those who have kids :)

Jackie said...

You would think that once you were done having babies that you would get your bed back. Never happens! Cute poem.

Lucy said...

Really cute. I sang your whole post! Hope the girls are feeling better and super brave tonight.

Craythorn Family said...

What a creative mind you have, T!! Too cute.

Tammy said...

You're such a nice mom, Tara! When my kids come in, unless there's a big wind storm or thunder, I send them back to bed.

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

oh boy, we've been there! I don't mind the extra snuggles :) All too soon they'll be grown and not wanting their mommy anymore :(

Natalie looks like a little angel, and Alyssa looks like a gymnast even in her sleep :)