Monday, January 29, 2007

...My 6 dollar fix

After dropping the big kids off at school this morning, I went directly to Walgreens. I scrapbook with friends on Monday mornings and needed to pick up some pictures but I also took the opportunity to pick up another toy stroller for $5.99. Problem solved, peace restored.

When Alyssa came home she was quite excited but she did say, "I think I like Natalie's better." Caleb was also very pleased with the new situation and said, "Oh good! Now you guys don't have to fight anymore."




"There is joy in every sound..."



"...when there's two strollers at home."






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fix Mom...I love Natty's "baby!"

Jen Childers said...

Alyssa and Natalie are so cute. I love the strollers! Now it's twic the fun:)

Bridget said...

So cute! They are adorable!

Emily said...

Hilarious. They are darling little mommies!

Lucy said...

They look thick as theives. They are both so cute.

jenny said...

Phew! They sure are cute. I wish we could meet them in person!!