Monday, November 7, 2016

The Time the Seahawks Won Just for Me!

What? The Seahawks are playing a Monday night game and it's also my birthday? Um, I think I need to be there.

It was my first Seahawks game since they've been good.  I mean, I went to a game or two back when they were nothing to write home about, but this is Russell Wilson and company we are talking about.



We had such great seats with a fabulous view of the field.



We are really bad at selfies.  Really bad.


Jon and I shared a small bowl of mac and cheese that came with an adorable football roll.  Cute and delicious.


The 12s are known for being the loudest fans in football, but after actually being in that stadium, I can attest to the volume level.  It's deafening. Scream at the top of your lungs and you still won't be able to hear yourself.  Plug your ears and you can feel the reverberation in your head. It's crazy!

The Seahawks very nearly blew the game in the final seconds.  I lamented to Jon that they were going to lose on my birthday and the one game I get to attend.  But then some key defensive plays kept us alive.  

They won!  They won just for me, I'm sure.  Thanks for the birthday gift, Seahawks.



The mob of fans chanted Sea-Hawks all the way out of the stadium.

So much fun!  A perfect birthday.


No comments: