Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of School

All reports say it was a good first day.  

Have you ever seen a more adorable seventh grader?


How about this third grader?


Jon said I had to pose with Natty because this year,  I was going off to school, too!  


You know what else was different about this year?  Emma wasn't by Natty's side.  She only moved around the corner but she has to go to a different school.  It just didn't feel right, darn it.

Look how grown up my sophomore looks:


I posed with him just so we could have a height reference, but this picture is totally inaccurate because I was wearing four inch heels.  


Here's to a great year!

7 comments:

Jen Childers said...

You all look fabulous! Especially YOU!

Granny said...

Honestly , Caleb looks like he's grown more in just the past two weeks.
Everyone looks great. Glad to hear the day went well for ALL of you.

Camille said...

Congrats on the new job, it's perfect for you and Lakeland is so lucky to have you! Emma missed Natalie so much today, the first thing she said in the car when I picked her up was, "Can I call Natty and have her come over?" We tried but you must have been at the gym. Maybe tomorrow. Your kids all looked great on their first day. I can hardly believe another school year has come.

Zeke said...

It was sure fun to read all the post about your roller coaster! I am happy for you and your new position. It is perfect for you and your family! I hope you are feeling back at home at LHE now. What did you do the first day, since they don't start reading groups until the end of September?

Also, your kids all look cute! Fun to see the pictures:)

Stephanie said...

Ops, I need to get this commenting thing down;)
That was me (not Zeke)

SuburbiaMom said...

4" heels to work?! You go, girl! You all look great!

Chad said...

Looking good!