Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Natalie!

I pretty much can't get enough of her. Except when she won't go to bed at night. Or when she makes one of her signature messes. But really, I could just eat her up!

I hate it when she turns a year older, but I can't stop it no matter how much I wish her to stay my baby. She started her special day with a McDonald's big breakfast and some presents.


She couldn't wait to share her moon sand with Emma. They played for hours.


They are perfect friends, those two. Their relationship warms my heart and makes any day better. Natty's birthday just wouldn't be complete if it weren't shared with Emma.


They shared a Subway pizza for lunch.


And some girlfriend chatter.


Grandma and Grandpa gave her new Twinkle Toes. She lights up with every step.


She requested Red Robin for dinner but broke into tears when she thought the waiters forgot her birthday. Thankfully, after a friendly reminder, the singing crew arrived with the sundae and balloon.


Natty agreed to gluten-free cupcakes to accomodate her sister and Alyssa returned the love by making a really cute slide show as a birthday tribute.


No birthday is complete without the spanking machine...


Happy happy birthday, Natalie dear! Do you really have to be six?

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! It looks like she had a great day, she is such a sweet little girl. I'm still not exactly sure what Moon Sand is, but the girls have Carson wanting some now...

Ansel said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! Looks like a perfectly fun day!

Sara said...

Wow! I can't believe your baby is 6 already. How can she be that old? Are we old?
Looks like she she had a fabulous birthday!

Lucy said...

Happy Birthday pretty girl! What a great day. Looking forward to seeing a great six-year old in a few months!

Camille said...

I'm so glad she had a great birthday (and waited until the day after to get sick). She is such a sweet little girl, I'd claim her as my own if I could. I love that she and Emma have each other, it's so fun!

Chad said...

How can Natty be that big? Sheesh!

jenny said...

We did Red Robin for our 6 year old too. Happy Belated Birthday!!

Michelle said...

Very special day for a very special girl! Love the new shoes.