Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter 2009

Better late than never, right? Here's proof of another great Easter holiday.

Though it seems impossible to get the kids to smile and look adorable all at the same time, they really did look cute all dolled up in their new duds from Grandma.





Caleb kept trying to pull out the bunny ears. Why do kids think that is funny? I finally let them do a "silly" picture so he could do them. I guess this is as silly as Alyssa can get.

The annual HOA egg hunt is always lots of fun. It's a well organized event and the kids always come away with lots of good candy.



The best part is being able to hunt with friends.



The kids also had fun at the ward egg hunt. We had a great Easter feast with Grandma and Grandpa Hatch (my pic of the meal didn't turn out) and I always love doing our special Easter lesson that celebrates the holiday's true meaning.

It was a great Easter weekend!

10 comments:

Jen Childers said...

You're kids are adorable as usual! Funny about the "senior" year thing. Looks like a great holiday weekend.

jenny said...

Your girls dresses were darling! Hey I just posted my Easter today as well. So I am just as behind. Looks like you all had a great weekend!

Erin said...

Well, you got much better pictures than I did! They look adorable and the egg hunt looks fun.

Lucy said...

So, so cute. I explained to Seth about counting boyfriends/girlfriends by 2 if someone has bunny ears behind their head unnoticed and I've regretted it ever since.

Your Easter looks great.

Amy said...

Leave it to boys to do the bunny ears. So glad you had a good Easter! We love you guys!!

Amy Jones said...

DARLING! Your kids look so cute. What a fun egg hunt. I wish someone around here would do something fun like that. Maybe I'll try to head something up next year. Good idea.

Chad said...

Cute kids! Great Activities!

Granny said...

I love the way Natty is looking at big sis in the first picture. So cute. They all look adorable.

Craythorn Family said...

Your kids are so cute! What a fun Easter! My girls love to hunt for eggs. Logan is not that in to it yet.

Sara said...

Your kids look so cute in their Easter clothes!
It looks like you had a fun Holiday weekend. I love Caleb's senior year pose.