Sunday, May 15, 2016

Camp Auburn One Last Time

I was a lot less worried this time around.  When Caleb went to Camp Auburn, I was worried for a myriad of reasons.  Alyssa was quite sick when she left and I also worried about her food situation. Though it was hard on my heart to let my baby leave me for a whole week, I wasn't worried.  She had Emma with her, so I knew she'd be totally fine.

She came by my office to give me a goodbye hug.


Between my first and second graders, I was able to run out to the bus to see her one last time.




I couldn't wait for her to get home.  My eyes got a little teary as soon as I saw that bus coming down the street.

She came home singing silly songs and tired out in all the best ways.

Camp Auburn is the place to be.  At least that's what the song says.

No comments: