Friday, March 27, 2015

Knott's Berry Farm

Knott's Berry Farm has big rides.  Lots and lots of them.

We had a blast riding every single one of them with our friends, the Turners.


I'm usually game for just about any coaster, but I have to admit, I had to be coaxed onto this one:







I asked the girls to pose for a picture which led to a slew of photo ops throughout the day.


For every thrill ride at this amusement park, there is an equal number of creepy statues.  The girls felt the need to pay a visit to each one.









My only disappointment of the day was that Jon gave into Natalie's intense desire to play arcade games.  Twice.  The thing about it is, she wins every time!  I don't want any more cheaply made stuffed animals in my house!


Especially enormous Clifford-like red dogs!  Jon strapped him onto his backpack and carried him around the park like this:



After a fun day of fun and games, it was time to return home.  Clifford came on the airplane with Jon, too.

Besides going home with that dumb dog, Knott's Berry Farm provided a delightful way to end a great weekend in California.

We would spend four whole days at home before loading our bags for our next trip...

3 comments:

Jen Childers said...

Looks fun! Love the pics of Jon with Clifford...you can use him as your reading buddy! :)

Granny said...

Oh my! You're braver than I am! Fun trip.

Melissa said...

Yikes, those roller coasters are HUGE...and those statues are creepy! :) I'm glad you guys had fun!