Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Many-Splendored Thing

Love is romantic.


Love is funny; always making me laugh.


Love doesn't complain but is patient with those who do.


Love is content.


Love never gets offended or embarrased.


Love doesn't mind that the Nacho Cheese Chalupa is always missing a bite.


Love boogies.


Love covers me with a blanket when I've fallen asleep on the couch.


Love wipes the tears from my cheeks and wraps me in giant, strong arms.


Love has great balance; manages many demands without getting overwhelmed.


Love makes me feel beautiful; never noticing the wrinkles, sagging skin or extra pounds picked
up along the road of life.


Love is corny in all the best ways.


Love hears my sorrows, no matter how trivial.


Love never mentions that the kitchen floor is dirty or that the toilets needs bleaching but always
notices when they shine.


Love radiates warmth and is willing to share it with cold feet and hands.


Love never overreacts.


Love would rather wear dirty underwear than complain that the laundry hasn't been done.


Love is a willing servant of God.


Love is the calm in my storm.


Love makes every day better.


Love is a many-splendored thing.


Love is all I need.

6 comments:

Jen Childers said...

Beautiful tribute! Hope you and Jon have a Happy Valentines Day:)

Erin said...

Very cute, and very creative!

Happy Valentines Day

Granny said...

Beautifully done! ...and ever so true.

Happy Valentine's Day!

jenny said...

Great words and thoughts. Happy Valentines Day!!

Lucy said...

Jon is a lucky guy to have someone who recognizes all of these great qualities about him. I hope he took the time to recognize your own amazing attributes. You are quite a match:)

Emily said...

Aw- how sweet! I love it.